I am so happy to be back at Beauvoir today. You were missed! I am wondering if you were able to solve my traveling mystery. As a reminder, here are all of the clues you received on Monday and Tuesday:
- I traveled south by plane to get there.
- The weather at my conference was very hot and I did not need a jacket at night.
- I did not leave the country.
- Here is a photo of something I found near my hotel:
- I was in the seventh longest state in the U.S. (measuring north to south).
- There are seven letters in the state’s name.
- There is a bridge in this state that is seven miles long.
- This is a photo of something that I spotted near my hotel:
Are you ready for the answer? I traveled to…
West Palm Beach, Florida for my conference!
There is one thing that I learned while I met with other Heads of Schools from around the country that I wanted to share with you. Every single Head of School who I talked to said that their favorite time of the day is when they are doing something with students – just like me!
Have a great day,