Happy Thursday Friends!
Did you know that we have been in school for four weeks? I bet you have already learned many new things, but more importantly, I bet you have taught others something new as well! I love that school is a place where we are able to learn things from each other because that is the best way to grow! Below I have listed some of the things I have learned from others as well as things I have taught to others. Can you make your own list?
Love, Mrs. Gibbs-Wilborn
Things I have learned
- How to serve as lunch duty helper in 2nd grade
- How to open the front doors carefully when school begins
- How to forward a phone call to someone else’s office
- How to help others during a fire drill
Things I have taught
- 3rd grade helpers walking students to class
- New teachers how to get around the building
- New families how to find their new classroom
- Teachers and Staff how to respond to new routines