Welcome to the first Faculty and Staff Fri-YAY of the decade! Today, in honor of the new year, I am going to feature one teacher whose last name has ten letters in it. I have scrambled the letters below, but there are some special clues that you can use to identify this person. Can you identify who this special friend is and where you can find this person at Beauvoir?
Have a wonderful weekend!
- This teacher is a female.
- This teacher is new to Beauvoir this year and teaches Visual Arts classes.
- This teacher is an artist.
- She can speak both Spanish and Portuguese.
- She previously taught art to students in Bogota, Colombia.
- She also enjoys backpacking and sailing and teaching others how to enjoy this recreation too.