Good Morning! Today we have another child who learned about another important figure from Black History who modeled our Life Rules. Here are some things you may not know about her:
1) She won the Presidential Medal of Freedom
2) She has been listed as one of the greatest jazz singers ever.
3) She was very shy.
4) She recorded and sang songs for over 60 years.
5) She was awarded 13 Grammy awards & the NAACP award for Lifetime Achievement
6) In 2007, she was honored with a commemorative stamp for her 90th birthday.
First Lady of Song