Happy Math Morning! I always look forward to the month of March for many reasons. It is my favorite of the twelve months because my birthday is coming this month and I will be one year older! On this March Math Morning, see if you can use the clues below to problem solve and determine my actual birthday!
Love, Mrs. Gibbs-Wilborn
- The date is a double-digit number
- The date is an even number
- The date is greater than five but less than 31.
- The sum of the two digits equals 4.
- The two digits are the same number.
WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER?